Saturday, April 27 8:30a-5:30p.m.
Sunday, April 28 8:30a.m.-4:30p.m.
Location: The Yoga Casa, Colleyville, TX
Have you ever wanted to make a difference in the lives of girls and women?
Are you tired of hearing body shaming, criticism, and comparison from your friends, daughters, and teachers?
Does the way the media portrays what is beautiful and valuable make you cringe?
Have you recovered from negative body image or an Eating Disorder?
If yes, then becoming a facilitator for Embody Love Movement may be your call to action from the knowing inside of you that can contribute to transforming the world around you. Embody Love Movement™ is a social profit organization that founded in 2011 right here in DFW.
Our mission is to empower girls and women to celebrate their inner beauty, commit to kindness, and contribute to meaningful change in the world. We accomplish that mission through transformational programs delivered to age specific small circles by certified facilitators. The certification process includes a 15-hour weekend training along with a 4-hour online self-study program completed after the onsite training.
Our Programs Include
• Love In, Shine Out and Embody Love Camp for 7-11 year olds
• Inner Beauty Shop and Embody Love in Action for 12-18 year olds
• Embody Love Workshop for adult women, ages 19-100
• And other programming including lectures/mini-lessons, body-positive yoga, clubs in schools, and presentations at conferences and festivals.
What is a Facilitator? Facilitators are women like you who passionately share Embody Love Movement’s revolutionary programs in studios, private practices, schools, shelters, camps, community centers and other non-profit organizations.
The workshops that they facilitate focus on exposing media myths, embodying emotions, changing the conversation from criticism to kindness, realizing self-worth and finding purpose. Most facilitators are parents, teachers, therapists, healers, and women in recovery.
How Facilitators Make a Difference
This training provides participants with the curricula and skills necessary to facilitate our transformative workshops and to inspire girls and women who participate in our programs to:
• Value who they are internally over their external appearance
• Be empowered to change the conversation from criticism to kindness
• Stop comparing themselves to a false idea of beauty and to others
• Find inspiration to embrace their purpose in the world
Want to help spread the LOVE?
Investment: $395 for full weekend
(This is part 1 of facilitator training - Part 2 is online, costs $195, and includes your first year of ELM membership. Limited scholarships are available)
Learn more about Embody Love: http://embodylovemovement.org/