Dates: Saturdays, Jan 19 and Jan 26 from 9-11:00a.m. CST
Investment: $65 before Jan 5, 2019; $75 after
The way you breathe makes a huge impact on your physical, mental, and emotional health, and practicing breathing with knowledge and awareness can change how you feel, behave, interact, and perform.
In this webinar, you’ll learn breathing mechanics on an anatomical, physiological, neurological, and practical level, increasing your understanding of the “how” and “why” of breath practice, known in yoga as pranayama.
- What are the physical mechanics of breathing?
- What is the difference between nasal and mouth breathing?
- How does the way I breathe affect my relationship to stress?
- How does the way I breathe affect my hips, pelvic floor, core, gut, spine, shoulders, and jaw?
- How do I know which type of breath to use depending on my activity and how I feel?
- Plus whatever else we can squeeze in!
What you get:
- Two, 2-hr live webinar sessions (which will be recorded) with Tiffany covering anatomy and physiology of breathing and applications for practice on and off the mat
- One “breath prep” bonus online class, for practices that help open and prepare your tissues for better breathing
- Five “breath tips” videos, with guided instruction for practicing various breath types
- Access to online group forum for discussion and questions